- General Preventive Care for Women and Girls age 7 and older
- Annual well woman exam
- Adolescent gynecologic visits with female providers in the comfortable, supportive environment of a specialized women's center
- Sports Physicals for Girls
- Contraception Management - hormonal contraception, diaphragm, IUD (Mirena, Paragard, or Skyla) and Nexplanon®
- Management of Acute Illness - respiratory or sinus infection, urinary tract infection, abdominal pain, rash, other symptoms
- Management of Chronic Health Conditions - asthma, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, etc.
- Treatment of Mild Depression or Anxiety
- Immunizations and vaccines, seasonal flu vaccine
- Smoking Cessation
Gynecology and Women's Health
- Contraception Counseling and Mangement - hormonal contraception, IUD (Mirena, Paragard, or Skyla), Nexplanon, diaphragm
- Management of Gynecologic Problems - abnormal pap and HPV, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, vaginal discharge, etc.
- Gynecologic Ultrasound - evaluation of pelvic pain or suspected pelvic disease
Early Pregnancy Consultation
- Dr. Mark Grant, Center for Maternal-Fetal Care
- Board Certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist
- Risk assessment before or at the beginning of any pregnancy
- Fetal ultrasound and diagnostics during any pregnancy
- Who should see a pregnancy specialist?
- Multi-fetal pregnancy, twins or beyond
- History of premature birth or preterm labor
- Bleeding in pregnancy
- Infertility or PCOS
- History of cesarean section
- History of small baby or low amniotic fluid
- Medical disorder during pregnancy
- Pregnancy at age 35 or older
- Any health concern during pregnancy
Peri-menopause and Hormone Health
- Dr. Laura Grant, Certified Menopause Specialist (North American Menopause Society)
- Management of Women's Hormonal issues - peri-menopause, PMS, thyroid
- Bio-identical Hormone Therapy
Female Bladder Control Problems, Evaluation and Treatment
- Overactive Bladder, Urge Incontinence, Stress Urinary Incontinence, Urinary Urgency or Frequency
- Comprehensive evaluation, individualized therapy
- Non-invasive office treatments in a caring, understanding environment
- Learn more here.
Pelvic Pain Related to Pelvic Floor Spasm, Evaluation and Treatment
- Pain with intercourse
- Vulvodynia, burning pain of genitals
- Bladder pain syndrome, urethral pain
- Bladder control issues: overactive bladder, incontinence, urgency, frequency
- Bowel emptying issues, urgency, fecal incontinence, constipation, irritable bowel syndrome
- Confidential evaluation by compassionate, experienced professionals
- Effective treatment without medication or surgery
- Learn more here.
Mental Health Counseling
- For relationship issues, depression and other mood disorders, life transitions, stress management, etc.
- Please visit Our Providers page to meet our mental health counselors.
- A component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture is a 2,500 year-old method of treatment that may be used for treating acute and chronic pain, as well as many other conditions.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
- An ancient clinical-treatment, Chinese herbology can be used in treating numerous ailments.
- Facilitates emotional and physical healing, reduces stress, and rejuvenates the mind, body, and spirit. View our massage services.