Visiting with one or more of our providers, you may obtain any of the following services.
- General Preventive Care for Women and Girls age 7 and older
- Annual well woman exam
- Contraception Counseling and Management - hormonal contraception, diaphragm, IUD (Mirena or Paragard) and Nexplanon®
- Diagnosis of Acute Illness - respiratory and sinus infection, urinary tract infection, abdominal pain, rash, other acute symptoms
- Management of Chronic Health Conditions - asthma, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, etc.
- Adolescent gynecologic visits with female healthcare providers in the comfortable, supportive environment of a specialized women's center
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Treatment of Mild Depression or Anxiety
- Sports Physicals for Girls
- Assistance with Smoking Cessation
Gynecology and Women's Health
- Management of Gynecologic Problems - abnormal Pap and HPV, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, vaginal discharge, etc.
- Annual well woman exam
- Contraception Counseling and Management - hormonal contraception, diaphragm, IUD (Mirena or Paragard), Implanon, Nexplanon and tubal sterilization
- Gynecologic Surgery, both inpatient and outpatient, including state-of-the-art minimally invasive techniques
- In-office Surgical Procedures: Hysteroscopy, Hydrothermal endometrial ablation, Essure tubal sterilization, etc.
- Gynecologic Ultrasound - evaluation of pelvic pain or suspected pelvic disease
Complete Care for your Pregnancy
- Prenatal Care and Delivery for high-risk or uncomplicated pregnancy
- Board Certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist available for consultation or complete prenatal care
- Fetal ultrasound and diagnostics conveniently located on site
- Fetal monitoring available in our specialized maternal-fetal care suite
- Delivery and hospital care at Boone Hospital Center
Peri-menopause and Hormone Health
- Management of Women's Hormonal issues - peri-menopause, PMS, thyroid
- Bio- identical Hormone Therapy
Mental Health Counseling
- For relationship issues, depression and other mood disorders, life transitions, stress management, etc.
- Please visit Our Providers page to meet our mental health counselors.
- A component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture is a 2,500 year-old method of treatment that may be used for treating acute and chronic pain, as well as many other conditions.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
- An ancient clinical-treatment, Chinese herbology can be used in treating numerous ailments.
- Helps facilitate emotional and physical healing, reduce stress, and rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit. View our massage services.