Visiting with one or more of our providers, you may obtain any of the following services.
Gynecology and Women's Health
- General Preventive Care for Women and Girls age 7 and up
- Annual well woman exam
- Contraception Counseling and Management - hormonal contraception, diaphragm, IUD (Mirena or Paragard) and Nexplanon®
- Management of Acute Illness - respiratory and sinus infections, urinary tract infections, abdominal pain, rash, other acute symptoms
- Management of Chronic Health Conditions - asthma, diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, and more
- Adolescent gynecologic visits with female family practice physicians in the comfortable, supportive environment of a specialized women's center
- Immunizations and vaccines
- Treatment of Mild Depression or Anxiety
- Sports Physicals for Girls
- Medical Supervision of Weight Loss
- Assistance with Smoking Cessation
Urogynecology (Bladder and Pelvic Floor Specialist)
- Management of Gynecologic Problems - abnormal Pap and HPV, abnormal uterine bleeding, pelvic pain, vaginal discharge, etc.
- Annual well woman exam
- Contraception Counseling and Management - hormonal contraception, diaphragm, IUD (Mirena or Paragard), Implanon, Nexplanon and tubal sterilization
- Gynecologic Surgery, both inpatient and outpatient, including state-of-the-art minimally invasive techniques
- DaVinci Surgical System - Utilizing robotic technology for less pain, quicker recovery, and fewer complications than traditional surgery. We have physicians skilled in use of the da Vinci System, which may be used for hysterectomy and other types of gynecological surgery.
- In-office Surgical Procedures: Hysteroscopy, Hydrothermal endometrial ablation, Essure tubal sterilization, etc.
- Gynecologic Ultrasound - evaluation of pelvic pain or suspected pelvic disease
Complete Care for your Pregnancy
- Comprehensive evaluation and management of female bladder problems such as urinary incontinence (leaking of urine), urinary frequency or urgency, bladder pain, interstitial cystitis, recurrent bladder infections
- Evaluation of the bladder with cystoscopy and urodynamic testing conveniently located within our facility
- Urinary Incontinence Treatments - individualized treatment of female urinary incontinence through medical or surgical methods, including innovative minimally invasive techniques
- Pelvic floor therapy - non-surgical treatment of pelvic pain, urinary incontinence or fecal incontinence
- Management of Pelvic Organ Prolapse through surgical or non-surgical strategies
Peri-menopause and Hormone Health
- Prenatal Care and Delivery for high-risk or uncomplicated pregnancy
- Board Certified Maternal-Fetal Medicine specialist available for consultation or complete prenatal care
- Fetal ultrasound and diagnostics conveniently located on site
- Fetal monitoring available in our specialized maternal-fetal care suite
- Delivery and hospital care at Boone Hospital Center
Mental Health Counseling
- Management of Women's Hormonal issues - peri-menopause, PMS, thyroid
- Bio- identical Hormone Therapy
Nutrition and Lifestyle Counseling
- For relationship issues, depression and other mood disorders, life transitions, stress management, etc.
- Please visit Our Providers page to meet our mental health counselors.
- Individualized consultation with our health coach on nutrition and lifestyle factors that influence weight, health, and wellness.
Chinese Herbal Medicine
- A component of Traditional Chinese Medicine, acupuncture is a 2,500 year-old method of treatment that may be used for treating acute and chronic pain, as well as many other conditions.
- An ancient clinical-treatment, Chinese herbology can be used in treating numerous ailments.
- Helps facilitate emotional and physical healing, reduce stress, and rejuvenate the mind, body, and spirit. View our massage services.